About David Jones
Established in 1838, David Jones is Australia’s oldest department store and over the years has been providing Australians with the highest quality local and international brands across fashion, beauty and homewares.
Mood has been David Jones’ partner for music services for over 15 years and recently it became apparent that they had a desire to embrace an exciting store design for their new Victorian store at Eastland. Mood recommended a custom built digital signage solution. This comprises ultra slim bezel digital screens for the 3 main customised designed video walls as well as impressive large screen single displays and HD projectors for maximum impact. A new level of ambience, excitement and experiences have been injected to create a truly world class shopping experience. With content created specifically for each zone there is an immediate platform to engage and connect with customers using bright and innovative displays.
- 2 x separate 6*2 video walls with 55” screens (Atrium)
- 2 x HD projectors onto glass walls in Cafe (Atrium)
- 1 x custom designed 3*5 video wall with 55” screens (Level 2 Entrance)
- 2 x 82” custom mounted welcome screens (Level 3 Entrance)
- 1 x 85” mounted screen (Beauty Floor)
- 1 x 85” mounted screen (Fitting Rooms)